At the tender age of 20, Saw packed his bags and headed to Paris. After a year of studying at ESMOD (an international school of fashion design), he got a head start when his principal secured him a job as an assistant designer at a styling office in Paris — and that, marked the beginning of his creative career. After living in the fashion capital for 30 years, he’s developed an in-depth understanding of the French and international markets, and has since flourished into a designer and illustrator known for his innovative designs, having inspired collections in Europe and Asia for both luxury and mass markets.
Deeply influenced by the Parisienne’s nonchalant and non-conformist style of life, Saw is now a fashion illustrator and designer whose commercial client list includes high-profile brands like Hermès, Elle, L’Avenue Shanghai, Elle Singapore, C&A China, Chantal Thomass, Bla Bla Bra, Votre Beauté and Promostyl Paris.
Discover Saw’s most notable works
Bla Bla Bra Hong Kong, Tinko Pacific Ltd
- American Phil Textiles HK: Underwear and loungewear collections
- Impetus Portugal: Men’s underwear collection
- Calida Switzerland: Launching of the ‘Just Feel’ bodywear collection
- Peclers Paris, Carlin Int, Nelly Rodi / Trend Lab, ConceptsParis, StyleSight
- Jennyfer: ‘Capsule’ collection
- Posters and illustrations for the bi-annual ‘Evolution’ book by Eurovet for the lingerie tradeshow in Paris.
- Poster design for point of sale advertising ‘Il Fait Chaud, Il Fait Beau’ for Printemps Haussmann Paris France (Summer 2000)
Whimsically-drawn model sketches for monthly horoscopes section of Elle Singapore for 3 years, and lifestyle feature article illustrations.
Feel free to contact me by filling up the form below 🙂
Block B12-18, Jalan PJU 8/2
Bandar Damansara Perdana
47820 Petaling Jaya
Tel : +6 03 7620 9391
Mob : +6 012 400 1033